In order to make your stay pleasant, the Management requests your co-operation in observing the following guidelines as an agreement between the guest and Rupal Residency under which rooms are permitted to be used by the registered guests.
Check-in & Check-out
Check-in time is at 1400 hrs; Check-out time is 1100 hrs. Early Check in & late Check-out will be chargeable depending on subject to availability.
Booking & Confirmation Policy
• Booking will be confirmed only against full advance payment.
• Kindly send the Credit Card Details with expiry date / Hotel voucher / advance payment 45 days in advance to hold the booking on confirmed basis.
• For travel agents and offline bookings, kindly provide us the details of the advance payment deposited along with the scan copy of the deposit slip. Regarding deposited amount, if full information is not provided then the amount might go unidentified and booking will not be confirmed.
• In case of cancellation refund of advance deposit will be transferred back to same account through which payment was initially received. Request for transfer to another account will not entertained.
• Management reserves the rights to amend, modify & withdraw any promotions without any prior notice.
• The hotel reserves the Rights of Admission at all times.
• Cancellations made 31 days or more prior to the arrival date will be fully refunded.
• If cancelled 16 – 30 days prior to the arrival date 30 % retention is levied.
• If cancelled 10 – 15 days prior to the arrival date 50 % retention is levied.
• If cancelled 04 – 09 days prior to the arrival date 70% retention is levied.
• If cancelled 0 – 03 days prior to the arrival date 100% retention is levied.
• If cancelled 15 days prior to the arrival date 100% retention is levied for cancellation during high season.
High Season Period – (a) Diwali Period – 3 days prior and 1 week post Diwali (b) Christmas and New Year – from 21st December to 04th January (c) Desert Festival – 3 day prior and 3 days post festival.
• In case of NO SHOW, retention charges equivalent to total room nights booked, will be charged.
• In case of an early departure, retention charges equivalent to the balance unutilized room nights will be levied and no amount will be refunded or carried forward by the Hotel.
• The refund is processed within 15 working days and is re-sent via the same payment mode that was used for making the payment.
• The Hotel reserves the right to release non-guaranteed reservations without prior information, without any liabilities.
Child & Extra Adult Policy Guest must declare the number of children & their age during reservation.
• Child Below 06 years are complimentary without an extra bed.
• 06 to 12 years of age will be charged INR 1,000 + GST without extra bed (on parents sharing bed).
• Adults and children above 12 years will be charged INR 2,500 + GST and shall be provided with an extra bed.
• A maximum of one extra bed can be placed in the rooms.
Zero Tolerance to Unwarranted Behaviour
The Administration reserves the right to refuse service to a guest or may ask a guest to leave the hotel if the guest
• Are creating nuisance, disturbing other guest and misbehaving with staff.
• Are under the influence of drugs or excess alcohol.
• Are unable to pay for the accommodations or services.
Outside Guest in Rooms
Visitors are not allowed in the rooms by in-house guests and can only be entertained in the lobby or common areas.
Guest’s Belongings in Rooms
Guests are requested to lock the door while leaving the room. All valuable items should be kept in the safety locker provided in each room. The Management will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the personal belongings.
Guest can store luggage in the cloak room on availability of the storage space, All luggage should be under lock and key at time of submission as the management will not be liable for any loss of items.
Lost & Found
The Hotel keeps a record of all ‘lost & found’ items. Should any guests lose any personal belongings during their stay with us, the guest needs to inform the hotel. If the same is found in our premises the items shall be shipped back at owner’s expense. Any items, which are not claimed within ninety (90) days will be donated or discarded.
Government rules and regulations & application of laws
Guests are bound by Central and State Government rules and regulations and are requested to observe, abide by and confirm to all applicable acts and laws.
• As per the Govt. of India directive all guests are requested to produce a Valid Government Approved photo identity Card.
• PAN Card is not accepted as a Proof of Address and proof of Identity.
• Valid Passport and Valid Visa for Foreign Nationals upon arrival.
• Accommodation can deny if guests posing as couple and may suspect.
Pets are currently not allowed in the hotel. However, we are working towards making the hotel pet friendly.
Other Rules & Regulation
Outside Food, Beverage and alcohol is not allowed on the hotel premises.